New saddle hunting system available…Check it out!

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
joaxe

New saddle hunting system available…Check it out!

Postby joaxe » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:36 pm

DDH peeps,

I was looking around for an alternative to the Trophyline TreeSaddle as they have appeared to be out of business for quite some time. I’ve been hunting out of an Ambush saddle for the past 6 years and wanted to see if there was anyone else making something similar. I looked into Guido’s Web and a few other alternatives but nothing seemed to look like it would work for me (being so used to the TreeSaddle). I really loved using the TreeSaddle but it was beginning to show signs of wear and tear and would probably need to be replaced soon.

I wound up contacting a company called New Tribe and asked them via email if they would ever consider designing a saddle system for the hunting community. New Tribe currently makes arborist and recreational saddles. To my surprise, I was contacted by one of the designers over at New Tribe. He mentioned that he was working on a saddle designed specifically for hunting and asked if I would be interested in helping them with some ideas. Uhhh….YEAH!!!

The designer and I began trading emails and phone calls to discuss various components of their saddle and how it would help in hunting situations. I was even sent a prototype of the system to help “work out the bugs” and test new concepts with it. From my testing, I have to say that this system is more comfortable and feels safer than the TreeSaddle (which I actually tried to fall out of and could not). When I received the new system, effectively called the “Aero Tree Hunting System’ (or “Aero Hunter”), I could immediately see the quality in the materials, stitching and components. New Tribe makes their products in Grants Pass, OR and this is a very well-made USA product!

For anyone looking to get into hunting using a quality saddle system, check out the New Tribe Aero Hunter. Here are a few videos showing the system and demonstrating using it for hunting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiPqCFpdtoM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kHySiwNnY

You can also check out the Aero Hunter on New Tribe’s web site:

http://www.newtribe.com/

Please note that I am not affiliated with New Tribe in any way. I am just excited to have assisted in development and helping them bring this quality product to market.

Joe
"Eins, Zwei, Zuffa!"

Mathews Switchback XT 28" DL
MBG Radiant, Whisker Biscuit, String Splitter
Strikers/Tricks/Blazers, Aero Hunter and World's Best Strings

wisbowhntr

Re: New saddle hunting system available…Check it out!

Postby wisbowhntr » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Hey joaxe thanks for the info on them .I am a tree saddle user and when my saddle goes all to hell and cant be used any more now I know there is something else I can use like the tree saddle. Again thanks for the info. I have their web site in my favs now for future reffence.

joaxe

Re: New saddle hunting system available…Check it out!

Postby joaxe » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:45 pm

DDH Forum,

Check out the new 4-page Aero Hunter User's Guide which has now been posted on their site:

http://newtribe.com/store/index.php?...roducts_id=131

The link to the PDF of the User's Guide is listed just below the description of the saddle and right above the picture of the new and improved system.

FYI - there's only 2 days left for the Pre-Sale to get the introductory price on this incredible hunting system! Hurry and Saddle Up!

Joe
"Eins, Zwei, Zuffa!"

Mathews Switchback XT 28" DL
MBG Radiant, Whisker Biscuit, String Splitter
Strikers/Tricks/Blazers, Aero Hunter and World's Best Strings

Return to Tree Stands