AWESOME TWO SEAT TREE STAND RIVERS EDGE

Derek Sanders

AWESOME TWO SEAT TREE STAND RIVERS EDGE

Postby Derek Sanders » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:53 am

FIRST I HAVE NEVER USED A FORM BEFORE, SO FORGIVE ME IF I SELECTED THE WRONG PLACE.
I WANTED TO WRITE TO EXPRESS WHAT A WONDERFUL STAND THE RIVERS EDGE RELAX 2 MAN LADDER TREE STAND IS. I HAVE PURCHASED OTHERS AND ALMOST HATE TO GO TO THEM AS THE STRAIGHT BACK KILLS ME AFTER ABOUT 30 MINUTES. I FOUND THE RIVERS EDGE IN SPORTSMAN GUIDE, NUMBER G3D2-294901. THE MESH SEAT IS LOUNGE STYLE, IT IS LIKE SITTING IN A BEACH CHAIR!! I PURCHASED TWO OF THESE AND PLAN TO GET TWO MORE. FOR THE FEW EXTRA DOLLARS THEY ARE ASKING THIS STAND IS SECOND TO NONE IN MY OPINION. IT HAS A SECOND TREE BRACE THAT SECURES IT VERY WELL NOT ALLOWING FOR HARDLY ANY MOVEMENT. I WEIGH IN ABOUT 230 AND BY BOYS ARE AROUND 120. WE HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH ROOM AT ALL, WHEN THEY GET TIRED AND LEAN THEIR HEAD OVER THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO MOVE TOWARD ME.
COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE IN A TREE STAND, QUIET AND FIRM. ASSEMBLY WAS EASY, SECOND ONE I ALMOST DIDN'T USE THE INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL. SWING UP SHOOTING RAIL ALLOWS FOR BOW HUNTING. ALL I NEED NOW IS MOTION DETECTION SO ALERT ME WHEN THE DEER ARE NEAR AS THIS STAND YOU CAN ACTUALLY FINALLY RELAX AS THE NAME SAYS YOU CAN...
AS A SIDE NOTE, THEY ARE OFFERING A REBATE RIGHT NOW. I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY SALES, I JUST FELT IT WAS MY TIME TO PAY IT FORWARD TO A COMPANY THAT HAS PUT OUT A GREAT PRODUCT.

Return to Treestands