Deer drive Sat Dec 15 ?

heightman

Deer drive Sat Dec 15 ?

Postby heightman » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:42 am

If anyone still visits this site. I am trying to organize a controled deer drive Saturday morning the 15th. I know for a fact that their are at least 7 deer roaming the area I hunt 5 doe and at least 2 bucks. But there is no hunting pressure to get them moving. So I am looking to set up a couple of shooters and as many walkers as I can get to just walk their way to the shooters. It is a "short" walk and easy walking. I am sitting on 2 anterless permits and really don't want to make "tag soup" with them.
This drive will be in zone 10, on public land, In the Lowell area. If this sounds like something you and or you hunting buddies would like to hear more about, message me for details. I will check this post often between now and Friday night really hope to get this done.

heightman

Re: Deer drive Sat Dec 15 ?

Postby heightman » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 am

I am not sure why. But my post came up as being posted 5 hours from now. It is now 12:45 p.m. and it says I posted at 5:42 p.m.

kellory

Postby kellory » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:13 pm

I believe that time shift is due to time zones. Here your post is off by one hour, not five. Don't worry about it. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

woodsalta

Postby woodsalta » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:36 am

Hi Heightman is it too late to organize that drive??? :lol:

But in all seriousness, I'm always looking for new places to hunt. Im in Framingham and don't mind a little travel to put some meat in the fridge.

Ill try to remember to hit you up later this year.
Andy
A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without a gun is a subject.

Return to Massachusetts