ShopDeerHunting VIP Membership
Shop Our Store
Leysath's Better Venison Cookbook
Tired of the same old venison dishes? Have an itch to do a little more in the kitchen or at camp with your roasts, tenderloin or shoulders? Bank on the years of knowledge - hunting and in the kitchen - from Scott Leysath, The Sporting Chef, in his new "Better Venison Cookbook!" Leysath takes you from prep to table with great information and recipes you and your family or friends will enjoy.
Come buy it now! »
Featured ArticlesSaturday, May 25th, 2013 by Alan Clemons
Visitors to the Salato Wildlife Education Center in Frankfort can now view the bronze statue that will be at the center of a new memorial to Kentucky’s six conservation officers killed in the line of duty. “The groundbreaking for the … Read More
Latest Hunting Articles
- Convoy of Hope, BPS Team Up For Tornado Relief
- Knock Out Hunter Education Courses Before Deer Season
- Foodie Friday: Memorial Day Weekend Grillfest With Venison, Ribs and More
- Four Pinched For Poaching After Road Trip
- District Court Throws Out Another Frivilous Lawsuit About Lead Ammunition
Latest From Our Blogs
- Powerful Gun Video
- Whitetail Ridge Song is Catching On
- Duck Dynasty Star is a Big Deer Hunter
- Whitetail Deer Hunters Have No Off-Season When It Comes To Planning
- Cold Weather, Hot Fun: Deer & Deer Hunting is Part of Heater Body Suit Commerical
From the Deer & Deer Hunting Forum
Win Buck Commander Gear!
to win a Buck Commander Scope, Bow Case, or Rifle Case!
The Ultimate Educational Tool
In this state-of-the-art program, you “take the shot” on a deer. Then peel away the hide, skin and bones to see which organs were hit. Use the instant trailing guide to decide what to do next.
Exclusive Deer & Deer Hunting Knife
Hand crafted exclusively for us by Bark River Knives. You’ll find it perfect for field dressing tasks and all around use in the hunting camp. Made in USA. Original retail value $220.00 but only $99.99 through our online store.